After long hours of work sitting at our desks, staring at a computer screen, and long sleepless nights our eyes become dry and irritated. We have some suggestions on how to make those tired eyes look fresh and revived before you head into work.
1. Supportive Pillow. Use a pillow that keeps your head slightly elevated during the night. This keeps fluids from being stored near the eyes, and may help reduce puffy eyes in the morning.
2. Humidifier. Sleeping in a dry room will show in your eyes the next morning! The moist air will help prevent dry and itchy eyes while you are sleeping.
3. Sleep. Sleeping 7-8 hours a night not only recovers your body from a long days work, but it also recovers your eyes!
4. Eye Drops. Drops give your eyes a refreshed dewy look.
5. Eye Creams. Creams with retinol improve fine lines around the eye, while creams with vitamin K will help lighten the dark circles for the night with little sleep.
6. THERA°PEARL Eye Mask. The mask can be used cold or hot. Cold relieves dry, puffy eyes and those wicked sinus headaches. It takes the sting out of a brow wax and reduces swelling after a cosmetic procedure. Heat helps to reduce nasal congestion and relieves soreness once the swelling is gone.